CROSS-BORDER SEMINAR: SPATIAL VISIONS AND CLIMATE CHANGE SCENARIOS
23rd October 2019
This Cross – Border Seminar on Spatial Visions and Climate Change Scenarios was organised as part of the Second Co-Adapt partner meeting, however it was open to everyone!
It included a wide range of speakers such as:
- Jan De Haes, Vice-Governor Province of Antwerp;
- Tom Dauben from the UK Environmental Agency
- Dr. Barry Hankin from JBA Consulting UK;
- Bert Barla from the Flamish Land Agency (VLM);
- Dr. Judith Floor from the Open Universiteit.
The seminar was followed by a Cross border workshop called ‘World Café’ with the aim of sharing and exploring knowledge in climate adaptation projects on spatial visions and co-creation of nature-based solutions.
You can follow the full agenda by clicking on the link: Co-Adapt Seminar Agenda